Sunday, September 26, 2010

Awesome Weekend

Busy busy weekend. We ran in a 5K at just over 30 minutes where Jacob ended up pushing both kids followed by doing one of his CrossFit workouts as a fund raiser for the Lance Armstrong Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, and the CrossFit Foundation. He said if he raised over $1000 he would do the 5K and workout in a TuTu. Thanks to everyone who donated as he met his goal although you can still donate so click here if you want to give to the cause.
Moo did great since she napped in the stroller. She hung out while Emmi took photos and I video taped the day.
Then we went with our neighbors to see Thomas the Train in Spencer NC. We don't have all the Thomas the trains or tracks but Emmi has a few trains and enjoyed it just the same.
Here she is ready for the ride.
Here is Moo and I.
They also had other things for the kids to do like a bouncy house and here they were playing mini golf.

It was a nice morning as it was in the high 60's. Unfortunately the rains came at the end of our visit so we had to set up camp for our picnic but it worked out great.
It is weekends like this that you just dont want to end.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Looks so fun. And seeing Thomas? That would have given Cole an aneurysm! The closest Thomas came around here was about 3 hours north and there was NO way I was taking the two of them that far for the most exciting thing, ever. Can you imagine the stimulation overload?!?

The girls are getting more and more beautiful each time I see them. And I suppose we could lump Jacob in here, too. ;-)