On the baby front I had my appt the day we left. I have only put on one more pound for a total of 17. I am still running as long as it isnt daily and going to yoga. I am suppose to be headed back to the doctors every two weeks going forward but will be stretching that out a little bit due to the holidays. :)
Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Whirlwind
Jacob had to go to Connecticut for business so why not head up North a little earlier than planned....... well that is what we did. We have been hanging out at Memere's. We definitely get spoiled here and despite the earlier sunset and colder temps I think we could get used to this. Here is a pic of Emmi bundled up to play outside and Kona enjoying himself.

While we have been here on 2 different shopping trips Emmi has asked for big girl underwears. Of course she has to wear them although we are working on the success part. She succeeded at Uncle Alan & Aunt Bj's house the other night and a few random times at Memeres but have also had some misses. We are just going with the flow so chalk this up to another step closer to the whole potty training success.
On the baby front I had my appt the day we left. I have only put on one more pound for a total of 17. I am still running as long as it isnt daily and going to yoga. I am suppose to be headed back to the doctors every two weeks going forward but will be stretching that out a little bit due to the holidays. :)
On the baby front I had my appt the day we left. I have only put on one more pound for a total of 17. I am still running as long as it isnt daily and going to yoga. I am suppose to be headed back to the doctors every two weeks going forward but will be stretching that out a little bit due to the holidays. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment