Had my dr visit this morning at 33 weeks. Emmi had to come with me since Jacob had a meeting and there is no preschool this week. She did awesome listening to hear the baby's heartbeating at 152 beats and while I got weighed which I am up a total of 20 pounds. Not bad considering we had the holidays and freezing temps up North preventing us from staying active. My belly measures 31.5 cms which is right on schedule.
So far so good with a few complaints. My hips have been sore the past day or so. Sleep is something I struggle with. It is just like last time it isnt that I am uncomfortable it is almost as if I dont get into a deep sleep so any noise I hear or maybe it is my mind racing wakes me up. Jacob has helped out greatly and picks up any of my slack . Despite not feeling great yesterday he did a huge amount of the unpacking after I got overwhelmed with all the toys.
Now that the holidays are over we should get the nursery situated. So that will be the main focus in the next few weeks. Painting, finding new homes for stuff, and setting it all up.
No comments:
Post a Comment