So, I think we decided on a name. Unlike Emmi, whose name we had for about 7 years, this one was a little tougher. We had decided on a boys name since Taryn was convinced we're having a boy....ooops. We had to scrambled to get a girls name, since we only have about 5 months left to decide. So, we really decided to take the lazy way out and name our new little girl the same as what we were to name our boy. True story.
Now begins room change over and painting and all that fun stuff. Luckily we already have a girl so clothes and toys will be easy. I've started saving to weddings as well.
As for everyone else. Over the last couple months Emmi has become more abusive to Kona. The poor guy. She'll pull his ears, his tail, smack his nose. He's such a good dog though. He just sits there and takes it or comes to me for protection. The funniest (but not really) incident happened one night at Kona's dinner time. I put his food in his bowl and put it in his tray. He began to eat and Emmi walked over, pushed him out of the way, yelled "NO!" at him, took his food bowl and walked away with it. Poor dog just stood there and look confused at me. After all this Kona will still sleep a good portion of the night either in her room or in front of her door.
As for Emmi, pre-school is going well. She gets excited to go. She did have a small problem when both Taryn and I dropped her off one day last week. I guess she doesn't mind me leaving her.....This week she gets to take a pony ride and it's also cowboy week. We'll have to get some pics of her all decked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment