Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pre-preschool, carnival, & the real deal

Last week Emmi had her meet and greet at Preschool. It was great and she had to wear her sunglasses into the room. She pulled me around the room at first but soon enough Jacob and I were able to stand to the side to watch her mingle. I also definitely decided I would not be able to be the one to drop her off.


Then we had the holiday weekend where I ran in a 5k at just over 30 minutes (I really think it was under since they didn't start timing when you cross the start line.) Then we got to hit the carnival since Matthews has a big festival in the center of our town. From craft tents, to the crazy food, to rides, to the car show. We took it all in, I only got kettle corn to share with Emmi and her Daddy did win her a ball.

Today was the big day. Daddy took Emmi to school and she did great. She left him at the door and was ready to play while I tried to hold it together at home. When we went to pick her up her teacher, Miss Tami, said there were only a few cry moments which doesn't surprise me since she woke up super early and hasn't been napping much more than an hour to hour & a half lately. She goes back Thursday for another half day before full swing next week. Of course my camera wasn't focusing well this morning so the pics I thought I got I really didn't. Here is one of her Daddy helping her put her sweater on.

As a side note here is what Jacob wants for Christmas/Birthday/whatever you want to get him a present for he wont turn it down:
69 Camero SS red with black racing stripes

No comments: