Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Such a big girl.
Well this weekend Emmi had two new things.. one is I made her a new sleep sack since she is getting so big (I swear she gets heavier and bigger by the day) and the other is she is now sleeping with a pillow in her crib. She had been using Puddles as her pillow or a blanket so figured why not get her a real pillow. She started with nap time yesterday and then slept on it all night last night.
While Jacob and I cleaned up our front gardens and bushes Emmi played. She played hard which lead to a spill down the stairs and another up the driveway. Her face can tell you all about it.
Daddy likes to use water bottles while working out. As you can see who else likes them.

Here she is in the shower with me one night last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment