Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
A is for Apple
The other day when I was getting Emmi's lunch ready for baby camp she took the apple out of my hand. Unsure what she would do with it and she proceeded to eat it. Well of course right.. This was the first time she ate a fruit like that herself, she eats bananas and cut apples or pears but never a whole one.
I think I have a girl who will be following in my footsteps. While Sara and I were working on Benjamin's weighted lap blanket, Jacob entertained. If he didn't Emmi was climbing on the chair to try to use the machine her self.
Jacob entertaining Ty-lo and Emmi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment