Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Stand up
Emmi has mastered pulling herself up and is now trying to stand on top of things to get higher. She also is a cruiser now like along the couch or footstool in the living room. But still does her army crawl as main mode of transportation. She has climbed the first two stairs to the landing. Tried to scale the bookcase in the living room but just hasn't quite got there yet to get to the top shelf. Lately she has been pulling up on the office window, stand on her tippy toes on top of the Boppy to look out but not really able to see anything. Well today I put a foot stool in front of the window. I stood her on it so she can see out. I am sure it will only be a matter of time she figures out how to climb on the stool herself to look out. Here she is when I put her up to the window (I liked both of these):


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet is she!! I hope that you guys make it to F-town in November I would love to meet her!!
Oh my, she is changing so much! She's still adorable as usual! One day I'll meet her, hopefully not when she's already in college!
So so sweet.
Post a Comment