Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation in review

We had a great vacation. It started on Friday with our bring your meat party. I think we had about 20-25 of our friends over. (Picture courtesy of Mel)


Then later that night the Cormier's arrived from their drive down. The next few days were filled with biking, a night at the race track with Lug Nut, a neighborhood fireworks display, Starbuck runs, swimming, and just relaxing. Chloe even volunteered to babysit twice so we could go on a family ride at Sherman & BJ and I could hit Beatty.




Punkin showed off while they were here by pulling up twice on the hassock which required an emergency lowering of the crib. Since that is where she normally does her firsts. She also learned how to shake her head no. Uncle Alan tried to teach her how to say Beau but she didn't quite get it yet. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

"SMOM" said...

Hi Taryn and Jacob! It was great getting to meet your little angel while I was in Charlotte....she is gorgeous! Taryn, you remember the conversation we had about the obsession we have about saving money grocery shopping? Well, I told you about a website that I found, and told you I would share the link. Here it is: http://www.thegrocerygame.com/ Sorry it took me so long to send it to you. It didn't help me out, because none of the stores were in my area, but I am hoping that you can find one in your area. I saw this woman on either the Rachael Ray show or Ellen, I can't remember, and she is AWESOME!!! Enjoy! ~Tami~