Next up we have the couch. Taryn went shopping today so me and Emmi were hanging out with her new toys. She had just pooed so I cleaned her up and changed her diaper. Knowing we were going to the pool, I just left her in her undies. Wondering how far she would crawl I let her roam. This is where she ended up:
Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Spiders, couches and pools......it was a busy weekend
Let's see, our weekend started off with Emmi being attacked by a vicious spider. She was playing on our bedroom floor with Taryn while I, being the greatest husband/father of all time, folded and put away all of our laundry. Taryn screamed as this spider the size of my fist jumped on Emmi's head. Me, having a freshly washed onesie in my hand managed to fold and smack the spider off of Emmi in one shot. They both expressed their never ending gratitude and I assured them it was just part of my duties as the greatest father/husband...................ever.
Next up we have the couch. Taryn went shopping today so me and Emmi were hanging out with her new toys. She had just pooed so I cleaned her up and changed her diaper. Knowing we were going to the pool, I just left her in her undies. Wondering how far she would crawl I let her roam. This is where she ended up:
And finally, we made it to the pool today. I think we're in trouble. I seen kids that are a little freaked out by the pool the first time and need to be held the whole time. Emmi was all about it. We even let her use the floaty with us next to her. When we got home I gave her a bath. All she wanted to do in that was splash.

Next up we have the couch. Taryn went shopping today so me and Emmi were hanging out with her new toys. She had just pooed so I cleaned her up and changed her diaper. Knowing we were going to the pool, I just left her in her undies. Wondering how far she would crawl I let her roam. This is where she ended up:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jacob, you are a brave & awesome dad! And look at that face. I am continually amazed at how cute & adorable she is.
Looks like Emmi wants to come to Maui since she loves the water so much!
Post a Comment