Emmi is a rolling machine now. She just rolls where she wants. One of her favorites is to mess with the dog. Kona is great as he will just get up and move away. Often not far enough since Emmi will just roll near him again. Then Kona will go in the other room to get away. He is safe for now.

Emmi got a package this week. As you can see she was very excited to see what was on the inside.

She rolled into the hallway. The hardwood floor was intriguing as she was banging her hands on it for a little bit. I think it may have been the first time on a hard surface.

Here is another location we can find her often, near the window. I had to raise the mini blinds a couple inches since I found her chewing on one end.

We are working at taking better pictures so I really like this last one. I am signed up to take a class in the end of June so hopefully you will start to see better quality on our website.
Couponing is my new obcession. Trying to save every little bit we can.... so for all you mom's out there for baby deals check here:
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/or if you are just looking for some good tips on coupon shopping and good sales:
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/index.php
2 comments:
Hey Taryn,
I'm right there with you on the coupon clippings! It's become a game for me. A friend told me about www.thegrocerygame.com. She was able to buy $102.81 worth of groceries for $29.72. The site is a pay site, but it pays for itself in the end. You can start for $1 for a month and then it goes up to $10 every 8 weeks. It's kind of confusing, but I've heard rave reviews.
Emmi is so cute...I love her spiky hair!
Hey Taryn,
I love this. Now I can see what's going on. She is beautiful!! Thanks for finding me again!!
Christine Thibodeau
Post a Comment