Monday, May 19, 2008

Emmi is 6 months & Memere visit

The past week has been busy. Memere came in on Tuesday for a week visit since it was T-lowie's birthday on Saturday. Emmi turned 6 months on Sunday. What Emmi does at 6 months is she rolls everywhere, says dadadada or bubabuba. She can sit unsupported for short amounts of time before she will fall over. She is definitely interested in what is going on around her. Loves jewelry or necklaces. Just a busy busy girl. We think she is trying to master crawling in her sleep. When we check on her at night she will have her butt sticking up in the air.

Emmi has a new grocery cart cover. With Memere's guidance on how to go about cutting out fabric, mission was accomplished in very little time. Very excited on how it came out. I will take a picture next time she comes to the grocery store with me. We love having Memere around, especially to do projects. Memere would play with Emmi while I would work. Any time I went downstairs to get something Emmi would get mad and cry as if I were ruin her playtime. She isn't a normal crier.

Funny story, Emmi has started to give me "kisses" where she will come at me open mouthed and then randomly suck on my face. Jacob asked on Sunday morning what is that on your face. I thought he was just making fun of a pimple or something. Over the weekend she ended up giving me a hickey. It is on my chin so it isn't too noticeable.

Here is the birthday boy enjoying his cake.
We also bought a small freezer this weekend since I have been scoring some great deals with triple coupons last week and coupons in general. I am proud to say that in my 2nd triples trip I bought $107 worth of food for $17. Loving this stuff. Basically the two trips I made paid for our freezer.

No comments: