Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nurse Appt

Today I had an appointment with the OB-gyn nurse. Basically it was just running through family history and then taking blood work. I think they took like 7 viles of blood out of me. She confirmed that November 5th would be our due date as of now. She also shared another interesting fact of not being able to be more than 2 hours away from the hospital as of Sept 10th.... since we are planning on heading to MA the last week of August, we will be returning on Sept 2nd/3rd. Few just in time. :^p I got some coupons and a free overnight bag with a folder of goodies to read through. Next appointment is on Thursday the 29th with the Dr Harouny.

Still feeling great. I dont need to eat constantly this week. Yeah! I can eat normal which for me still is like 3 meals and 3 snacks a day with penty of water. I rode my bike last night and have been running still during the week. Tired is still something I am experiencing which is normal. I am trying to make sure I get a good 9-10 hours of sleep a night and I do much better. The nurse also said to make sure I get a good protein snack in the afternoon to help.

I am off to Texas for the weekend to see my dad and then all my family in Texas. I get to meet some 2nd cousins (I think that is what you call cousins kids) and see my cousin Amy who is due mid-May.

Check back next week for updates on my doctors appt and trip to TX.

No comments: