THAT'S RIGHT!!!! WE ARE EL-PREGO!!!! Well Taryn is. I'm just here as part of support personel. Since she's only about 6 weeks along, we're keeping on the DL. So if you're reading this and its a month from now, don't feel left out. I'll tell the story though. One day a couple weeks ago Taryn said she was late. "How late?" I ask. "About 6 days". Hmmm, thats late. She then went through her, for lack of a better term, symptoms. Hmmm, could it be? Weird thing is that lately Kona the Dog has been attached at her hip. Usually he's pretty good at splitting time between the two of us. Not lately though. So, she went for a physical this past Monday, and yep, we're pregnant. We were originally going to start trying in June, but hey, whats a few month's early. So the way it looks is that Taryn's mom will be turning 60 in Nov., Taryn will be 30, and BB(short for Baby Burns) will be 0.
We're very excited. My money is on a girl. Maybe I'll start a BB pool for people to bet on what we're going to have.
Love,
Taryn, Jacob & Kona
No comments:
Post a Comment