Here she is at her graduation, this year the school took these pictures a few days before. Love them.
This was her day of with her fabulous teachers Ms York and Ms Michelle. They made this an awesome year for Marli and us.
I think this picture sums it up.
Gone are the days of balancing working from home mom, dad with great flex schedule with kids in preschool or other coverage. I think I should have taken the time to write a book of the crazy stories of how as a family we kept it all together during that time. We truly could not have done it without the help of many friends and family but especially our close friends the Perry's.
It is bitter sweet knowing in the fall both kids will be in elementary school 7:45-2:45 everyday. As much as you don't want to rush your kids growing up this is where I am finally breathing a sigh of relief and slight reduction of stress is about best I can describe it as we move on to this new chapter.
But first we have a summer filled with camps, trips to Massachusetts, pool time, and hanging with our friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment