Saturday, October 18, 2014

Our favorite week of all time

If I could make every week just like our one week at N Topsail I totally would.  This is the one week a year I truly feel relaxed and at the peak of my world.  Hanging with the kids, Jacob and my mom.  This year was different since my mom took the kids back home so Jacob and I could hang out to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.  Huge for me as it was the first time I left the kids more than over night.  But at the end I can not repay her enough as it was so refreshing to be away.









 We made friends with the people who rent the other half of our house last year so we repeated again this year.  May just have to happen again next year.  Good times with good people.  Anyone want a free weekend or more at a beach house and then take the kids back so they dont miss much school in October 2015?

No comments: