Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ballet Recital & end of school

Here is a quick video of the girlies at their ballet recital.
Then after the girlies got flowers and Barbies as well as they went out for ice cream.
The last day of school for Marli was Ice Cream truck with all her classmates and friends. 
 
She then proceeded to lead her friends to the nearest puddle so that they could jump something you will find Moo doing often.  Luckily the parents of her buddies had no problems letting their kids get in on the action.



 The next day we had Emmi's preschool graduation.  I did a little better than I thought since I didnt cry from beginning to end.  But I cant lie there were definitely a few tears shed.
 After we got home Emmi got to eat whatever she wanted so she had ice cream with soda for lunch.
 Here is a random photo of Murph chilling in the yard.
 Here are our toes after our Mother's Day Pedicures.
 
The kids are now at their summer preschool so we are in full summer routine already.  No break for our kids.  The pool is also open so there will be more pictures up soon of our adventures there.

No comments: