Monday, January 30, 2012

January

As the month is about to wrap up I will just post pictures of our month in review.  Enjoy.  

Big stuff Emmi got on a bike again.
 Alana came down.  E got a haircut and just had a blast.
 The weather has been really nice 50-60's so plenty of playground time.
 When I cant get dinner ready fast enough the girls just find themselves something to eat.  Pistachios.
Beau came down with Alana and bonded with Marli.
 Marli had to get in on the haircut action with her first ever haircut.
 Here she is telling Alana just how she wants it.  She totally will say stuff like "I dont want to" or other ways to express her wishes.
 We cant forget Murph.  He started Doggy School on Saturdays.
 This is what happened when I left E alone for a short bit so I could get some stuff done. Did well I must say on keeping the mess to a minimum by pouring paint into each cup, a little glitter, glitter glue, etc.
 We have been hitting the local bike trails for walks in the afternoon.

1 comment:

LastickFamily said...

I love keeping up with you guys through the blog. The girls are getting so big and are just adorable. Really hoping we can make it to NC this year to visit my dad & play with you guys. (: