Then Jacob did Grace which is a 135 lb clean and jerk. Unfortunately we only had one barbell to use so I couldn't lift his weight so it was all him all though we did stack the bar just in case he couldn't finish so we could strip it down to my weight. We completed in a time of 14:25.
Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Barbells for Boobs
Jacob and I did a team CrossFit workout to raise money for breast cancer. Here are some pics that our neighbor took while we were working out. We did 2 workouts in a row. The first, Helen, started with both of us had to run 400m, I did 21 kettlebell swings, he did 12 pull ups which we repeated for 3 rounds.




Then Jacob did Grace which is a 135 lb clean and jerk. Unfortunately we only had one barbell to use so I couldn't lift his weight so it was all him all though we did stack the bar just in case he couldn't finish so we could strip it down to my weight. We completed in a time of 14:25.
Then Jacob did Grace which is a 135 lb clean and jerk. Unfortunately we only had one barbell to use so I couldn't lift his weight so it was all him all though we did stack the bar just in case he couldn't finish so we could strip it down to my weight. We completed in a time of 14:25.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment