We had our first real sick doctors visit. It was with Moo. We walked in last Monday thinking she had a chest cold to being told she has bronchitis, gave her a shot of steroids, and sent home with a nebulizer. She improved fast but man was that not the type of visit I was prepared for. Then today on her follow up her lungs sounded great but now she has an ear infection. My poor little girl, although the doctor said this stuff is normal, we just didn't have "normal" with Emmi since she never had to go to the doc with a sick visit.
The highlight of last week was Grandpa came in to see the NCAA games with Woj. Emmi captured his time with a picnic one night for dinner.

After I dropped Jacob off at a friends to go see the NCAA games the girls and I went for ice cream and have been back a few times since. It is a cute little shop in the center of town. They have Gelati and ice cream.

We walked across the street after to where the band stand is for Emmi to perform on stage.


Then on the walking front for Marli. She is practicing standing every chance she gets. Here she was on the slide. Over the weekend I also saw her go from sitting to standing all on her own but no repeats yet that we have seen.

She is also much more interested in pushing things around to get around. Still wont walk if you hold her hands so I am convinced she will just get up and walk one day when we least expect it.
No comments:
Post a Comment