Monday, October 18, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

A busy Sunday, from my friend Mel's wedding then on to Yo Gabba Gabba with the kids and our neighbors. Now if you have never seen Yo Gabba Gabba click here let it load and you can see what it is all about. Or tune in to Nick Jr. This show was way better than when we went to see Elmo a year or so ago.

Here they are ready for the big show.
Here are Toodee, Foofa, DJ Lance Rock, Muno, Brobee, and Plex
The kids loved it and were dancing pretty much from the start.
Even Marli loved it. Jacob also had fun with his Dj Lance glasses on.
Biz Markie also made an appearance for his Biz's Beat of the day.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I watch Yo Gabba Gabba for me. The kids don't like it as much as I do. I get all ready and turn it way up and start dancing and Cole's always gives me this look like. . ."mum. this isn't as cool as Cailou." Which, by the way. . .is the creepiest, ever.

Looks like you guys had fun! Maybe I should get tix with you next time. For me. Leave the kids at home.