Time definitely gets busy when you have 2 kids and work full time. And at the same time it is just making the time go by fast. Marli is already 16 weeks old. She can roll over from back to front consistently but is still iffy about front to back. She is now big enough to play in her entertainment center. She also has this scream that I swear she does just to get your attention. This weekend was the start of nap training as I will call it. We hadnt gotten in the habit of putting her down for naps in her crib but after not having consistent nights of long sleep for a few weeks I figured I better brush up on the Happy Baby Healthy Sleep Habits book. Keeping our fingers crossed that things will improve once we get this nap thing down.
Emmi is definitely is a very independent child. From dressing herself to helping herself to snacks is only the start..... This weekend when we woke up to Marli at 8:00am we figured Emmi was playing in her room or still sleeping. When I went to go get Marli I noticed Emmi wasn't in her bed. I looked in our spare bedroom as she sometimes goes there to play but she wasn't there either. Marli and I decided to go downstairs to look for her. When we got to the bottom of the stairs we noticed the front door open but the storm door was still locked so we knew she didn't go outside. Then sure enough Emmi was in her playroom just playing by herself. Who knows how long she had been there. The other morning she went down before us but we knew she was up she helped her self to some Trader Joes version of Cheetos.
Here are the girls playing:
No comments:
Post a Comment