All is good. I put on a pound so up a total of 21 so far. Then BB#2's heartrate was 144, slower than it has been but she may have been sleeping from a yummy breakfast of eggs. Other awesome news is that she is head down. The doc said that of course she can move but chances of a breech baby at this point are slim. Very excited about that. Only complaints are that sleep is not my thing and now that the baby is head down my hips are bothering me more, either that or it is just being more active now that we are back from the North.
I did ask if the doc had any insight about if they were going to lift the under 18 visitor ban but he hasn't heard anything as of yet. So keep your fingers crossed that they do by the time we have this baby. I just am not sure how things will go since I have never spent a night away from Emmi.
I have been back on my bike which feels awesome. Luckily I have some great friends who are willing to ride slow with me. I usually get out once during the weekend and then hit yoga at least 2 times a week. Of course walking Kona during the week as well.
Jacob is awesome. He has started going to the Crossfit gym at 5:30am so when he gets home he often makes us breakfast and does stuff around the house until Emmi and I get up. We are definitely getting spoiled. He also has been a huge savior for helping get the office ready for the nursery. I had made piles of stuff but then got overwhelmed by the looks of it all. This weekend he went ahead to deal with a ton of it so that now this weekend we can paint. He is definitely the best.
I have to take pics of Emmi since I have nothing new to post. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment