Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Dr Appt
I have the 22+ week check in today. Everything is normal, belly measured 22 1/2 inches. I have put on a total of 14 pounds so far. The baby's heartbeat was 154. So all good. I really liked this doctor as he was newer to the practice. He called my hip discomfort when exercising by its name, symphysis pubis pain. Basically I just need to suck it up so looks like I will be headed out to run this afternoon. They did ask if I wanted the flu shot which I declined due to the package warnings which state testing has not been done on pregnant women. The hospitals here have sanitizer everywhere and masks to protect people especially since kids under 18 are not allowed in hospitals at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment