Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

It started off a great day with Emmi sleeping in until 8:15. Then Daddy made Emmi and I breakfast followed by a trip to the dog park. We ended at Voie's house so Emmi could play with the water ball in the yard with her cousins. At first she wasn't sure but after a little bit she was all about it and teaching Tyler how to scream when playing in the water, he followed suit quite well. They had so much fun.


She also played with some chalk.

Daddy, Emmi, and Kona got me a new point & shoot camera, Canon Powershot SD900. I didn't get to use it much since they didn't realize it came with only a small memory card so I was limited to 12 pictures which I filled up even before we left our driveway. I will be able to capture all moments now. Like the owl that flew above us at the dog park.

Other tidbits on Emmi. She is on a bath strike and all about showers. She is in that toddler picky eater phase so depending on her mood will depend on if she will eat it. Then there are things that I will put on her tray that she first pushes away but as I ignore her she will eat it up. Oh so fun. She is definitely saying more and more words. Puppy was today's word of the day.

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

1 comment:

team goguen said...

It was fun watching the kids together yesterday...we'll have to break out the slip 'n slide for Emmi to try next time :)