Earlier in the week we figured now that Emmi is a budding artist we would send some pics to family for Valentines Day along with pictures of herself... well she didnt seem to like the way the markers looked on the paper so she tried elsewhere...... yes that is marker on her nose and in her mouth.
We spent much of Valentines Day relaxing since Emmi set the stage by wake up until 8:15. :^) I had intentions of making dinner but we ended up at McAlisters Deli. So I cooked dinner tonight. We had T Bone steaks from
Baucom Best, asparagus, and sweet potato slices in the shape of hearts. Then while Jacob and I ate Key Lime Cheesecake, Emmi decided she wanted to enjoy her yogurt a little more than usual.


Emmi has also figured out hugs, she either squeezes back or just holds tight. It just melts my heart as she makes little grunt noises to squeeze even harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment