Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She did it...



After I got home from work today, I sat down to the computer to check my email quick. Emmi was playing and crawled in to the bathroom. I could hear her opening drawers to the cabinet then all of a sudden I could here her foot steps. And sure enough around the corner comes Emmi walking with a big ol smile on her face right up to me. I immediately had to call her Daddy. This video is when he came home and was showing off her walking skills after she got yogurt all over her shirt during dinner, hence the reason for being topless. :^) Looks like there is no turning back now.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! And the floors look great, too.

Melanie said...

Ack! I got all teary eyed again! She's awesome.

LastickFamily said...

TOO CUTE! Go Emmi!! (:

Valerie said...

I love it! It just gets better when they walk!