Emmi had her first Dentist appt today. She was a rock star in more ways than one. They were even able to clean her teeth with the cleaner stuff. Everyone was impressed. We dont have to go back for another year although I may send her in 6 months since I had crappy teeth. Go Emmi!!!
She also is standing more and more on her own. At first it was random look she stood for a split second type thing. Then starting this weekend it was one of those moments where Jacob and I looked at each other in amazement as she was just standing drumming on her drum. Or yesterday she was just standing as I came around the corner. What do you think, will be have a Christmas walker?
Then on the home front we are in the middle of chaos since we are getting hardwoods installed on our first floor. It is coming out great. Here is a sneak peak with the little bit that was done as of yesterday.
1 comment:
Good for Emmi. Your floors look so good. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment