Monday, August 18, 2008

Emmi is 9 months today!!

Today is Emmi's 9 month birthday. Taryn took her to her appointment as I was stuck at work. But it's ok as our Doctor is great. Taryn called me with stats. She(Emmi not Taryn) weighed in at 19lbs 13oz and measured 28 inches. So she put on a little over 2lbs and grew almost another 2 inches. And still no vaccines!!

It's hard to believe she's been here for that long. Seems like only yesterday I saw her in real life for the first time. So let's recap.

This is the first time we actually saw her. I don't think at this point we knew we were having a girl:

This is one of the first pics of her on the outside. I was glad she didn't come out all slimy.
Although she did have a little poo on her.
Mommy and baby the day we got home:

I think now she is just as big if not bigger than Mickey:

All done up for a walk:

Her first bath: Still on of my favorite pictures of her:

Here she is at 1 month:

First time in the jogger:Day she found her thumb. Now she only sucks the right thumb:

This pic is from March. Can't believe how much she's changed since:

This is from April. Her hair is starting to take shape:
She loves the swing. Which reminds me we haven't been in a while:
Very precious picture. She loves being outside.
My favorite picture of her.
And here we are today:

2 comments:

Arleigh Jenkins said...

I <3 emmi

Anonymous said...

Yep! She's adorable.